At 3.5” in length, the Butterfly is Albatross' most popular model as it handles every shaving situation well.
The Butterfly offers the easiest solution for replacing your blade with a quick bottom twist to secure it. Speaking of replacing blades, Albatross has a blade take back program that upcycles the blades into cutlery!
- For all genders & shaving needs
- Delivers a close, razor burn-free shave
- Built to last with a high-polished finish (no more rust!)
- Comes with 10 blades & a hemp storage bag
- Fits all standard double-edge safety razor blades
- Zero plastic waste and a blade take-back program
How to load a blade in a butterfly style razor:
- Twist the bottom of the shaver handle to open the wings of the blade holder.
- Simply place a blade (be careful - it's sharp! Hold the edges as opposed to the actual blade) on the platform and twist the bottom in the opposite direction to tighten the blade holder wings over the blade.
- You're ready to shave!
Get your replacement blades for only $0.25 per blade!
How to shave:
- Wet hair with warm water.
- Lather shaving cream onto skin
- Hold the blade at a 30 degree angle and let the weight of the handle do the work. Do NOT pull the razor across your skin like you would with a plastic disposable razor.
- Use short strokes, about 2 inches long, especially when you first switch to using a safety razor.
- Finish with after shave ointment or lotion.
Need more help? Watch this video to learn how to shave with a safety razor.
How to take care of your razor:
- Rinse all the soap/ hair/ gunk from your razor after each use.
- Shake your razor to dry it. Using a towel to dry will make your blades duller.
- Ensure your razor is stored in a dry spot to increase the life of your blades.
- If you notice any corrosion, rub that spot vigorously with a terry cloth towel, or a small piece of emery cloth.
- Ensure your razor is clean and dry to make it last longer!