Cleaning toilets has never been so easy and safe!
How to Use: Drop 1 tab into the toilet and let it fizz out. Use your toilet brush to scrub the bowl. Flush. Toilet bombs can also be used in the holding tank as well. This is a completely plastic-free product!
- drop a tab into your diaper pail to help keep it fresh.
- drop a tab into your washing machine, set it on the lowest load setting, let it fizz out, and wash your washing machine.
- drop a tab (or 2) into your garbage disposal and run the water.
- put a few tabs on a decorative plate in your bathroom and let it deodorize your bathroom.
- take it on the go! drop one in the toilet when you are doing your business in a public restroom to mask odors
- safe for septic systems
- use within 3 months
- Store in airtight container for best results
1 month supply = Cleaning 1 toilet once a week
Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, non-GMO citric acid*, water, essential oils of tea tree, organic peppermint, and lemon
*Allergy alert: do not use if you have a corn allergy.
*Bag in photo not included
Made in Michigan